We are selling our RV before we travel internationally for a while. Here’s a description of the RV and some pictures. If you are interested in buying it, contact us through the form below.
We are asking $45,000. It’s a 2007 Damon Daybreak 3276 Bunkhouse – 35 ft 4 in. It has the Ford Triton V10 engine and chassis with 30,742 miles. The RV comes with a transferrable warranty (about 2 years and 20,000 miles left). Drives excellent, everything functions, new engine battery, and excellent condition decals. This RV stands out at the RV parks. Only downside is the awning was damaged and removed.
We made some changes to the RV for our family of five. The queen bed in back was removed and a custom daybed with storage installed. Also added storage for toys and clothes. Added a desk and replaced couch with an Ikea pullout sofa.
– Double slide – living room and bunkhouse/rear
– 2 AC Units
– 27in and 17in LCD TVs
– Pull out sofa
– Dining table converts to bed
– 3 burner stove
– weBoost Drive 4G-X RV cell phone booster antenna.
Link to the manufacturer’s guide – https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2007daybreak.pdf
– We will leave all of the RV accessories if you pay full price (sewer tubes, hoses, leveling blocks, etc.)
– Tow bar system. We have the full tow package with a supplemental braking system attached to our 2003 Honda Pilot. We are willing to negotiate selling the RV, tow package, and the Honda Pilot.